Monday 22 August 2011

OxyELITE PRO & 30 minute Fat Burning Workout

I'm so EXCITED to be blogging today, cause I have so much to blog about & such great results to report back to everyone :-)

Four weeks ago I suggested to a 34 year old female who was battling to lose weight & cm's to try OxyELITE Pro in conjunction with my Early Morning 30 minute Fat Burning Workout and a good meal plan. One of the reasons she is not losing weight, is because she is on birth control (injection). I sat down with her, looked at what she was eating and what changes she could make. Firstly, I got her use to doing my 30 min fat burning workout for about 3 weeks and thereafter I altered the workout (15 August) for her and just after 1 week of altering the training program did she move the numbers on the scale.

This is what her numbers look like...Bearing in mind that she could not lose anything prior to this Training Progam!



Waist
Tummy
Hips
Weight

27-Jul
79
97
106
70

01-Aug
76.5
95
106
70

LOSS
2.5
2
0
0
4.5
08-Aug
76
94
105
70

LOSS
0.5
1
1
0
2.5
15-Aug
76
94
105
70

LOSS
0
0
0
0
0
22-Aug
74
91.5
103.5
69

LOSS
1.5
2.5
1.5
1
5.5











TOTAL LOSS




12.5


Yet again it proves that you don't have to spend hours in a gym or even train 2 to 3 times per day. Why would anyone in their right mind want to be training 2 or 3 times a day (unless you are a Professional Athlete), when you can achieve results like this, 30 - 40 min a day, Monday to Friday in the comfort of your home (No fancy weight machines, No protein shakes, No starving). It's all about training SMARTLY & WISELY!!!

She could NEVER break the 70kg barrier! I am both Happy & Proud of her that she not only broke the 70kg mark, but also lost a whopping 12.5cm's
Remember, it's not always all about the scale, but more importantly the cm's that comes off. Like I once said to a client, "When someone bumps into you in the street after not seeing you for 2 months, they not going to say, WOW you look like you weigh 69kg's." Instead, they going to say, "WOW you really look GOOD."

I will be updating her training in another 2 weeks from today (5 September) and will also be keeping everyone informed about her progress :-)

4 comments:

  1. Great results!! What a lucky lady to have such a lot of personal care, instruction and help!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's not lucky, she worked HARD for it. As for personal care...she hasn't even got a Personal Trainer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure she worked excepionally hard ... I was not implying her great results were from luck at all. I still think she is a lucky lady to have someone so interested in her weightloss and results and giving her all the information and tools. Well done to her!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like I always tell everyone..."Information is FREE." & the ONLY person "So interested" in her weight loss is HERSELF!!!

    ReplyDelete