Most people always complain about the time factor when it comes to preparing a good healthy breakfast or we often hear people say, "I can't eat that early".
Well here is something that will not only get your metabolism up and running but will also supply you with the nutrients and antioxidants your body needs to free itself from free radicals. It's quick and easy to make and can even be taken with you in the car on your way to work on those mornings when you find yourself running a few minutes late :-)
- 1 1/4 cups fresh berries
- 3/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk / fat free milk
- 1 tablespoon toasted wheat germ
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place berries, yogurt, orange juice, dry milk, wheat germ, honey and vanilla in a blender and blend until smooth. Takes just 5 minutes to make.